5 Benefits Of Holding Your Business Meeting Off-Site
June 26, 2017
What are the benefits of holding an off-site meeting?
You are sitting at your office desk, you have unread emails and the phone is ringing constantly, but you know you need to get your regional team together to discuss the quarterly budget and forthcoming sales targets. You could organise a ten minute get together in the company boardroom, but you will be interrupted by John in Accounts wanting that outstanding purchase order signed and you have fifteen in your team and the business meeting room is for eight, so a tight squeeze.
Here are 5 benefits of organising an off-site meeting at The Chichester Hotel
- It is a great motivator and an opportunity for networking which builds camaraderie in your team.
- Productivity increases as your colleagues will be more focused, less distracted and not worrying about their daily tasks.
- It’s a great way of rewarding staff. Most venues offer creative daily delegate packages. It is often viewed as a perk going to an off-site meeting with tea and coffee, mini pastries, warm cookies and a freshly prepared hot and cold buffet. This is what The Chichester Hotel offers in its £35.00 per person delegate rate.
- It encourages creativity. Ideas are flowing, everyone is brainstorming and best practices are agreed as there are no barriers.
- The Chichester Hotel offers audiovisual support with high specification equipment which can be supplied for conference calls and presentations. So if you do have to Skype a colleague in the USA, you know that the best technical support will be supplied.